In case of breakdown
- The video cameras have captured the situation. The Command Post operator is aware and can see you on his/her screen.
What should I do?
- Switch on your vehicle's hazard lights.
- Try to park your vehicle off the main carriageway to avoid holding up traffic.
- Head for an emergency recess to request help.
If you cannot move your vehicle, walk to the nearest emergency recess. These are found every 150 metres.
Please note, if you are handicapped, in the event of problems however trivial or serious :
- Do not exit your vehicle. The tunnel is under surveillance.
- The command post operator has seen you and will initiate the appropriate action immediately.
- Tunnel Prado Carénage
- Rège tunnel
- The South Prado Tunnel
- Driving in the tunnels
- What should I do in the event of an accident?
- Reinforced safety
- Mobilised teams